Thursday, March 20, 2008

MATCH DAY!!!!!

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!


WE are moving to .....


IDAHO!!!!!


We matched in Idaho for 1 year and then we will be moving to Iowa for 4 years!

We are very excited to be closer to our family.


We have enjoyed Texas, but there's no place like home!!!


IDAHO HERE WE COME!!!!!

7 comments:

Emma said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope we get to see you while you are out this way! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you, but we are going to miss our neighbors though!!! :)

Julianne said...

Congratulations! I am sure you are so excited - we will me you!

emily said...

yay for idaho!

Brekke said...

Congratulations! How soon are you planning to leave?

Natalie said...

congrats - so glad you got what you wanted!

Jodie Haney said...

I am happy for you, but sad for me. I am going to miss your family so much. It will not be the same around here without you.