Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures Pictures

Anne enjoyed our spring festivities too!
After an egg hunt the kids planted flower seeds they found inside their eggs

The closest we came to a group shot with the children
Tucker, Grace, Grant, and Owen


Grace found an egg, sat down and ate the contents before getting a new one.
She didn't find very many eggs!




Grace did find a cupcake at one of our parties this weekend! That was after she jumped in the pool with her clothes still on!



Grant filled the eggs for the egg hunt.


Edwin and Grace blowing out the candles on our Happy Match Day Brownie Pie!
Thanks Susan for a delicious dessert.

We sang Wheels on the Bus while we rode the bus! How many times do you get to do that?!?


Drew gets his Match Day Letter.
(It's the only one I have for you Ashley! Hope you like it)


Edwin getting his Match Day Letter. Thanks for waiting to open it with eveyone!


John and Edwin....What a duo!



Susan, Grant, Grace, and Tucker.....eating snacks and waiting.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the idea of flower seeds in the eggs. I'm stealing it.