Our house is crazy with moving plans and packing. To answer some of the questions that have been flooding the phone lines....Here are our current plans
April 9th- Mom and girls fly home
Uncle Richard flies down to help Dad
April 10th- Dad and Richard load the truck, clean the apt, drive north.
April ? - Dad and Richard arrive safely at our destination
Even when life is crazy I need to remember to stop and smell the flowers!!!
5 comments:
That will be nice not to have to take the girls on a long road trip. Good luck. I didn't realize you were leaving so early. Are you going back for graduation? After last year's fiasco do you want to be there? I'm sure that won't happen again.
We decided that we are going to stay in Utah until we move. I think we are leaving on the 9th too. Lucky you! You don't have to do any of the cleaning or driving!
WHAT? SO SOON? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Jen, Thanks for all the pictures you include on your blogs. It helps me feel closer to my far away family.
Have a great trip! You are one tough Momma!
Post a Comment