Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
So cool...I was wondering why you were hiking with the baby. Wasn't 9 months long enough?Super Woman!
In my defense, I carried Grace up the hill, she decided to walk down. I also offered to carry Anne.Doesn't Jennifer look hot!
Looks like you had lots of fun, but I bet that you are glad you weren't carrying one of my boys. Love you both. Jennifer does look hot Edwin!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cool...I was wondering why you were hiking with the baby. Wasn't 9 months long enough?
Super Woman!
In my defense, I carried Grace up the hill, she decided to walk down. I also offered to carry Anne.
Doesn't Jennifer look hot!
Looks like you had lots of fun, but I bet that you are glad you weren't carrying one of my boys. Love you both. Jennifer does look hot Edwin!
Post a Comment