Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Little Place

The view is the reason we chose this apartment.
The ducks by our patio entertain us throughout the day.
We have discovered they like left over PBJ and Tuna sandwiches. They'll eat the left over vegetables if there isn't any other option. Chocolate cake?...they'd prefer it if I didn't throw it out the back door too!
The view I enjoy from the computer when the girls are sleeping and I can record our weekly family journal entries.
Our place is rather little and certainly cluttered, but it's home and we love it.

5 comments:

Emma said...

The view is amazing! Thanks for entertaining us for a few hours! It was great to see you!

Brekke said...

Your apartment looks bigger than the last one. I love the big window.

suzanne said...

Wow! you guys have some gorgeous, relaxing views. I wish we had big windows with trees.

Ashley said...

That looks like a great place. Very peaceful!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, beautiful Idaho. You should post a picture of the view from your Houston apartment! (: