Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Matchy Match

Grace has to match everything these days. "My corn matches my bloomers," as she eats her corn on the cob. "I have to change my panties so I can match." Yes, her panties are the same color as her shirt and pants. Earlier this summer I purchased some clothes for Grace. I tried to get her to wear them at home and she said, "No, mom, I only wear pink." We exchanged her clothes that day for pink. At least this way she'll match no matter who dresses her! Dinner conversation. Grace: spkinledel....refudleges.... (other random words we could not discern) Mom: "Grace, you are insane." Grace: Shaking her body and arms wildly yells out "I'm crazy!!!" Conversation with Daddy after his 32 hour shift. Dad: "I'm going to go take a shower." Grace: "No, dad you don't need a shower." Mom: "Yes, Grace dad is stinky he needs a shower." Grace: "Dad's not stinky mom." Dad: "I'm not?" Mom: "Yes, he is. Smell him right here (pointing to daddy's armpit)" Grace: Puts her nose right next to Edwin and sniffs a few times. "Daddy's stinky." Dad: "I am? What do I smell like?" Grace: "A skunk!" I love you Grace!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Pink! It must be a phase. Ali has to wear pink everyday too. She refuses to wear anything but pink. They are all girl I tell ya. I love the quotes you put on your blog. Grace says the funniest things.