The weather is still not suitable for sidewalk chalk so we found an indoor activity today.

Big Grace Says Hello

Big Anne is having a great day!

Grace and Anne like that Big Grace and Big Anne are hanging on our walls.
Thanks Aunt Susan for the tip about purchasing newspaper end rolls! We've had a great time "coloring on the walls."
3 comments:
I love Big Grace and Big Anne! How fun! I am glad that you enjoy the newspaper end rolls, I really need to get some more, it is so much fun to roll it out and color on it. Perfect for when it is too hot or too cold to go outside with the sidewalk chalk.
I loved drawing on newspaper end rolls growing up!! None of this little 8 1/2 by 11 stuff. I'll need to get some for the boys. I'm sure they will love it, too.
You are always so creative! When I have kids old enough to do crafty projects, I'm coming to you for ideas. Congrats on the baby boy on the way! When are you due? I LOVE having a boy and am excited for you to join in the fun!
Post a Comment