This is Nuggie Nugs...aka...Baby Nuggie.
Today it was confirmed that Baby Nuggie is a boy. With two older sisters, we are willing to admit:
- He will probably wear pink....LOTS OF IT
- He will wear chap stick and make up
- His toes will be painted several times in his life
- He will probably play princess dress-up, have tea parties, and and wear dresses
Despite all these activities, we hope he will be a fine young lad who loves his sisters!
7 comments:
ya!!! a boy!!!! that means I can have a girl next right????!!!! :):):)Love you and I'm so excited for you!! YA!
How exciting! Boys are so fun! Yes, he will play lots of dress up! And probably flirt with his sisters' friends when the time is right;) Boys are so fun, OK girls are too.
Oh what fun Grace and Anne are going to have! That is such exciting news!
Boys, boys, and more boys in the family! You will love having a little boy. It will be different having to watch out for "accidents" during diaper changes! Good luck!! I love my little boys and don't know what I would do with a girl.
I can't wait to see what fun the girls have with your new little one. It is pretty obvious that Edwin knows what it is like to have 2 older sisters. We love you all. Congratulations!
Congrats!
He'll love it! Randi is wearing basketball/football jammies as I type...she love them. Of course, she is carrying a pink teddy bear, too.
Post a Comment