Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
I have yet to see any crocus down here. I wish we had it. They are on my list of favorites.
What an adorable little gosling, I miss all of the spring bulbs poking up through the snow and dead leaves to bring life to the world again. How nice!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture of spring with us. I know Anton and Zackary enjoyed watching the goslings during our visit. Miss ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have yet to see any crocus down here. I wish we had it. They are on my list of favorites.
What an adorable little gosling, I miss all of the spring bulbs poking up through the snow and dead leaves to bring life to the world again. How nice!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture of spring with us. I know Anton and Zackary enjoyed watching the goslings during our visit. Miss ya!
Post a Comment