Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Yay! I'm so glad he is home! Love the pics!
YEAH! We are so happy to see you all at home together. We love you! He is just so cute.
Yay!!!! We're glad you're home and look forward to pictures of those cute girls with that new bebe boy!
I'm so relieved he's home! I love all the pictures! Your children are so beautiful! Congratulations Jennifer!! You done good! :)
James is so cute! I am glad you're all home now and well. Anne and Grace are so beautiful! I can't believe how fast time has gone and they're so big... I wonder if Grace still remembers us. Adrian still remembers her once and again. Cheers!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad he is home! Love the pics!
YEAH! We are so happy to see you all at home together. We love you! He is just so cute.
Yay!!!! We're glad you're home and look forward to pictures of those cute girls with that new bebe boy!
I'm so relieved he's home! I love all the pictures! Your children are so beautiful! Congratulations Jennifer!! You done good! :)
James is so cute! I am glad you're all home now and well. Anne and Grace are so beautiful! I can't believe how fast time has gone and they're so big... I wonder if Grace still remembers us. Adrian still remembers her once and again. Cheers!!
Post a Comment