The other day Grace kept referring to herself as Queen Leia while Anne was Princess Leia. I thought they created new pretend characters to role play, but then the familiar names like Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader started to sound in my ears. Puzzled to know where the girls learned of Luke Skywalker and other Star Wars characters I asked Grace. She simply said, "Daddy tells us Star Wars stories at bedtime!" Princess Leia (Grace) ran after Luke Skywalker (Anne because "she wears pants") to escape the evil Darth Vader.
The girls can't wait to get the movies from the library! Ah, Friday Night Movie Night is going to be a Star Wars Megathon! This is what I get for watching Star Wars with John and Andrea as I waited to go into labor with both the girls!
***I'm not even a fan of Star Wars...Maybe by the end of this fad I'll be a die hard Star Wars Enthusiast too...we will see.
5 comments:
Cute Princess Leia braids!
EXACTLY!!! I know us Felder's know that you bounced them into being Star Wars fans while in labor!
I love the pretty princess Leia braids, they look adorable on Grace. Atleast the girls aren't asking for Star Wars Legos and a birthday cake that looks like the Millenium Falcon ship yet. LOL!
I miss seeing the girls
Hi, good to see recent pics of you! Baby James is very cute and the girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment