Salvation is an individual matter.
Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Laura And Mary Ingalls
Laura Ingalls (Grace..because she has brown eyes) and Mary Ingalls (Anne...because she has blue eyes) are happy to wear their dresses, aprons and bonnets. We love pioneers. The girls chose their own fabrics and I did all the sewing.
I LOVE it! I was always Laura (not only because my name was Laura, but I had the brown eyes) and my sister was Mary because she had blue eyes. It made me laugh to see that was your strategy too. So cute!
3 comments:
Very cute Jen!!! You did a great job!
I LOVE it! I was always Laura (not only because my name was Laura, but I had the brown eyes) and my sister was Mary because she had blue eyes. It made me laugh to see that was your strategy too. So cute!
oh my! They turned out so cute! I can't believe that you got it all done with a new little one in the house.
Post a Comment