Monday, September 13, 2010

Sew Fun

January: Purchased Fabric on Clearance
February: Found the Pattern for $1
May: Moved into our new place and cut out the skirt
June: Mother motivated me to keep sewing
July: Daughters were persistant in their request
August: I DID IT!!!!
Both girls chose their colors and details.  Anne is a Pink and Purple Purist
Grace went for the Rainbow effect, and I love it!

The day I finished Grace made plans for her next dress....
Halloween is just around the corner and I've got to get busy sewing!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Those are great! My daughter would love those. Maybe I'll have to get ambitious.
Hey, did your hubby take the physics exam this past week?

Rachel said...

LOVE the dresses!! You are quite the seamstress. Way to go! We MISS all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Butler said...

You are really creative. I would never have dreamed of ever making anything like that. They are beautiful and I bet Grace and Anne love them.

Ashley said...

Jen they turned out so cute!!! You are amazing! What a fun mom you are!

Susan said...

These are AMAZING! I love how they turned out, great job! I can't believe how grown up the girls are getting, they are such little cuties. love you!

The Wards said...

Way to go! I am very impressed.

Shanna Butler said...

So cute Jen! You are amazing. And it sounds like you watch kids even more than i do! We have lots of play dates here too :)
Love you!

PS Can I have a princess dress too? We don't get very many girly things around here

suzanne said...

Oh Ali (and dare I say Ethan) would be jealous of those dresses. They are beautiful.