Thursday, July 5, 2007

Every Day Pictures


I love sleeping babies...even when they get out of bed!!
Poor Grace, mosquitoes sure think she's sweet!!! (That big bump on her forehead is also a mosquito bite.)

Grace helps give Anne a bath

Learning to dress herself...Grace managed to put 2 pairs of rubber pants on over her clothes.
Ready for church dad!!!
Grace loves the swing too!!!
Although the children like the swing, Edwin wanted me to have a reprieve from time to time.
Thanks for the swing Sweetie!!

Little Anne 2 weeks old and still naked!!!

4 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

I love every day pictures!

Melissa said...

Your girls are adorable! Dang, those mosquito bites are big! Poor Grace. Hailey loves to see pictures of Grace on your blog. :)

Daniel said...

I know how Grace feels with swollen mosquito bites, one bit me right above my lip and it swelled up real nice.

Angela said...

Oh, I hate mosquitos! Porter used to get big welts like that too after being big! It's so sad! The rubber pants made me laugh... both Porter and Sophie do that with undies... Strange but funny...