Wednesday, July 25, 2007

From Our Kitchen

Grace came out of the pantry saying, "Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!" while carrying the extra can of cocoa powder. She knew what she wanted! I decided we could bake a cake together while Anne was napping.




LATER THAT SAME DAY...
Edwin stopped in and asked if I had a butterfly cookie cutter. Much to his surprise I responded in the affirmative. Excitedly he asked if we could make sugar cookies today because he wanted to take some "special" cookies for his classmates and coworkers tomorrow.
***************************************
Cookies represent the cross section of the spinal cord. Gray butterfly shaped center represents nerve cell bodies. The white outer ring depicts spinal conduction pathways.

Glad we could make learning so fun today!!! Bon appetit!

3 comments:

Jodie Haney said...

that's awesome! you are now the class favorite, I am sure.

Emma said...

That is great! I bet his classmates loved that!

Melissa said...

Cool cookies! Dave is impressed. :)