Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Country Fun

A few miles down the road is a blueberry patch. Anne picked several berries of all colors and sizes, spilled her bucket a few times, and ate more then we took home! She was a satisfied customer to say the least!
Reach for those berries Prego!
Grace enjoyed picking berries with Anne. Edwin and I loved that after the girls picked each berry they would run to us and ask, "Is this one ready?" If we answered yes Grace would promptly put it into her mouth and bask in glory. If no, the berry found its way to the ground and off the girls ran to find more berries!!!
Anne ate the berries all the way to the scale. Her bucket was empty once again!
Here's to picking more fruit this year.
We love the country life!

4 comments:

Susan said...

That is so much fun! I love that they ate the berries. Reminds me of huckleberry picking growing up. I wish that there was a blueberry patch a few miles from our house. LOL!

Juliana said...

i love checking into your page and being caught up on all the fun activities you do and watching your family grow ( i always check it whenever i check Rachael's page)!
Julie (Williams)

Rachel said...

Jen,
You don't even look pregnant. I am so jealous. If I were 8 months along there is no way I would be standing on my tiptoes, leaning into a bush just to pick some berries! You amaze me.

Rachel

Ashley said...

What a fun activity! You are looking great!