Unfortunately Grandpa and Uncle Richard had to get up early the following day and make the return trip home. It was sad to see them go.
Edwin took a rest at the stop light...it was a long couple of blocks to carry a chair! Nothing makes two little girls happier than a PINK, Rocking, and SPINNING chair (especially since the alternative is to sit in a camp chair or on the floor!)
Life without a table proved to be an adventure. As much fun as it is to have picnics on the floor I'm glad to see my girls eating their rice and mashed potatoes with their utensils again and not THEIR FEET!
Life without a table proved to be an adventure. As much fun as it is to have picnics on the floor I'm glad to see my girls eating their rice and mashed potatoes with their utensils again and not THEIR FEET!
Now that we have survived the first week things will begin to settle into a routine.
All is well that ends well.


3 comments:
What an adventure! I'm glad you are starting to get used to things there. I hope you find good deals on all of the furniture that you need to get!
I hope that everyone is doing well! We love the pink chair and I am also glad that the girls have a table to eat at now. That means that you have an easier time of setting and cleaning up meals too! I love you!
We sure are going to miss you guys. Ali draws pictures of your family all of the time. She always draws you and Edwin wearing glasses because you wear them just like she does.
Post a Comment