Salvation is an individual matter. Exhaltation is a FAMILY MATTER. -Russel M. Nelson
Wow that is short! I was expecting shoulder length. (the pictures didn't show up right away) Looks good.
WOOOHOOO! You look great! I've always liked that cut on you!
Wow, you're brave Girl! That is a drastic change, but you wear it well!
Woah! What a change! I've never seen it that short. You look like you are ready for the newest Butler.
I love it! it suits you. ox
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow that is short! I was expecting shoulder length. (the pictures didn't show up right away) Looks good.
WOOOHOOO! You look great! I've always liked that cut on you!
Wow, you're brave Girl! That is a drastic change, but you wear it well!
Woah! What a change! I've never seen it that short. You look like you are ready for the newest Butler.
I love it! it suits you. ox
Post a Comment